Monday 29 April 2013

April Favourites

Hi Beauts.

April has ended, rather quickly if you ask me, so I thought I'd do my first monthly favourites post. Here's what I've been loving throughout the month, both beauty and non beauty things.


Beauty

YSL Rouge Volupte in shade 01 £24.50 - The perfcet pinky nude shade. So smooth and moisturising.

Clinique Happy body smoother £25.00 for 200ml - Love this scent. I usually pair this with the perfume and always get compliments

Urban Decay  Naked basics palette £20.00 - A new purchase for me, I haven't stopped using this since I got it. UD shadows are definitely my favourites, so pigmented and soft

Smashbox photo finish foundation primer £25.00 for 30ml - Again a new purchase and something I have been able to put down. It's fast becoming my favourite primer

Benefit Coralista blush £23.50 (I got my sample size from ebay) - I bought this sample size because I didn't know if I'd like it, I love it!! Such a pretty shade, perfect for summer. Do you ever buy from eBay? I'm always a little wary but decided to try it out, and this blush seems fine

I Love....Calypso Dreams bubble bath and shower gel 500ml £1.00 (Discount shop) - Mango is one of my favourite scents, so as soon as I used this I knew it'd make it to my faves

Anitomicals 'Grease isn't the word' mattifying face mask 95p from Asda - I have a review coming up of this but I will say that it is amazing, and if you have oily skin definitely give this a go!

Non Beauty

Demi Lovato 'Heart attack', Bruno Mars 'When I was your man'  and Ellie Goulding 'Lights' - Three songs I've had on repeat this whole month

What made it to your favourites this month?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment