Thursday 30 May 2013

My top e.l.f picks

Hi Beauts.

I've already written a post on my top MUA picks and figured I'd follow up with my favourite e.l.f products. Another inexpensive, great brand. Maybe I'll make this into a series and post my faves from my fave brands....Here's what I love from e.l.f

Face:


Blushes £3.75. I find these to be a little hit and miss in terms of pigmentation, however I don't mind when they're not so pigmented because they're buildable. And great for heavy handers ;P I love how sleek the packaging is, and they're a great size for travelling. My two favourites are Mellow Mauve and Peachy Keen

Lips:


1 - Peaceful Pink conditioning lip balm £3.75. I absolutely love this. This, to me, smells a lot like playdoh which I'm not a huge fan of but I can overlook like because it's a great product. It's very moisturising and gives great colour pay off. This is great for summer to as it contains SPF 15

2 - Lipstick £1.50.Without a doubt one of my all time favourite lipsticks ever. These are extremely pigmented, opaque, not drying and they last all day. My favourite is Classy

3 - Hypershine gloss Currently £1.00. I don't always wear gloss but when I do I like the non sticky variety, and these are perfect. I love that they give off a slight hint of colour too. My favourite is Flirt

Nails:


Nail Polish £2.50. I've read a few reviews on these saying that people find they chip quite easily, but I find I get at least four/five days wear out of them. They're pretty much one of the longest lasting I own. Two coats and you're good to go. I love Gum pink, especially for the summer

Last but not least, brushes:


Flat top brush £3.75. This is a great multi purpose brush. I love applying liquid foundation with this and of course powder too

Blending brush £1.50. This is great for applying shadow to the outer corner and blending into the crease

Eyeshadow brush £1.50. This is great for packing on colour and I find it to be a great size for smudging liner and shadow along the upper and lower lashline

What are your favourite products?

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment