Tuesday 7 May 2013

Review Smashbox Photo ready lid primer

Hi Beauts.

Time for another little review from the Smashbox 'Try it' Kit that I bought, this time is the Photo finish lid primer



'Instantly smooth and perfect lids with this ultra luxurious formula to help keep shadow last all day'

I'm all for trying out eye primers, they're one product that I use every single day and I'm constantly on the lookout for a new one.
This one is packaged like a lipgloss, in a tube and a similar applicator which I prefer and think is better for personal use and you don't waste any product by squeezing out too much.
The colour of this primer is Warm beige, and it is just that. I thought that it would be too dark on my very pale skin but once blended in it's perfect. I noticed that after applying this it evened out the skin on my lids, always a good sign.
The product itself is so smooth and creamy, and not too thick or thin in consistency. It blends out really well and kept my eyeshadow on for 13 hours  - would have been longer but I washed my make up off  (I absolutely think this would last 24hours if that's how long you wanted to leave your make up on for)
I had to take some pictures of my eye make up for an upcoming post and noticed for the first time ever, the eyeshadows showed true to colour on the pictures. Something that's never happened before and I used the exact same camera, angle, lighting etc In a nutshell, this is an amazing eye primer and one that I would wholeheartedly recommend trying out

The nitty gritty

* Cost £15.00
* Product 2.5ml
* Shade Warm beige
* Can be worn alone and under foundation
* Can be used to conceal dark circles
* No creasing
* Amazing coverage
* Makes shadows pop
* Prolongs longevity of eyeshadow
* Evens out skintone

What's your favourite eyeshadow primer?

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment