Sunday 16 June 2013

MUA and FashionistA join forces

Hi Beauts.

Today's post is a bit of a haul, review and rave all rolled into one. Recently MUA have taken over the brand FashionistA and are now selling their stock on the MUA website. I've spotted FashionistA before in Superdrug and actually have three blushes from them, so when I found out that MUA were now selling them I had to place an order


When FashionistA were sold in Superdrug, I'm pretty sure the deal was you could fill a palette with four blushes/bronzers/eyeshadows for £10.00 or £12.00. MUA are currently holding the same deal for £7.00! Helloooo bargain. I'm not sure how long this offer stands so grab yours while the offer is on!

I picked a red quad (there's also a palette with 6 slots), a matte bronzer in LA, a baked bronzer in Barcelona, a matte berry blush in Blushing and a baked blush in New York


These palettes are great, especially for travelling. All you do is choose four products: Choose from eyeshadow, blush and bronzer, and then arrange them in your very own palette.



Each palette on its own is £2.00 (regular price £5.00) (£3.00 for the 6 palette - regular price £6.00) and the single eyeshadows/blushes/bronzers are £1.65 (regular price £4.00) So to fill a palette with the £7.00 deal MUA currently have, you're saving yourself some pennys!

The blushes and bronzers I chose are SUPER pigmented, and the matte bronzer -  LA is perfect if you have pale skin like I do. Barcelona is definitely more of a highlight, and it looks really pretty as an eyeshadow too. I thought that the baked New York blush would be pretty shimmery but it isn't at all. It's a really nice pink shade with a slight sheen. And last but not least is Blushing. An absolutely gorgeous berry shade that will suit everyone.

I'm so happy with the shades that I bought, I definitely recommend checking them out!

Have you created your own palette yet? What are your favourite shades?

Stacey x





No comments:

Post a Comment