Saturday 8 June 2013

My favourite YouTubers

Hi Beauts.

Today's little post isn't a review or a haul or even a rant. Nope, today I thought I'd share the love and tell you all who my favourite YouTubers are.
Watching beauty videos is one of the things that gave me a kick up the backside to start writing this blog. That and it left my bank account empty and my make up bag fuller......not complaining about the mass amounts of make up I now own *whistles*
Anyway, onto my little list of favourite people....in no particular order:

Hannah from xtoomuchblushx
Shannon from Shaaanxo
Claire from HeyClaire
Annalee and Jesse from AnnaleeandJesse
Khila from MissBudgetBeauty
Leigh Ann from LeighAnnsays
Alice from Pretty Wonderful
Hannah from Midnight Violets
Casey from Casey Holmes

Who do you enjoy watching?

Stacey x


2 comments:

  1. aw thank you so much! this really means a lot :) will check out the other people you included too. Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome :) Love watching your videos

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete