Tuesday 4 June 2013

Nivea soft moisturiser

Hi Beauts.

I suffer from extremely dry hands, and for the past few weeks I've been testing out a bunch of different hand creams - both budget buys and high end. So far one cream in particular has outshone the rest.....Nivea soft.


This has been the cream that I've gone back to time and time again when others have failed and best of all, it's the cheapest out of the ones I've tested out.

'Nivea soft, a moisture sensation. We love this highly effective formula with vitamin E and jojoba oil because it is quickly absorbed, leaving your skin sensationally soft and smooth. Enjoy the revitalising feeling of long-lasing moisturisation on your face, body and hands every day'

I agree completely with the above statement. My hands felt so soft straight away after applying, and felt well moisturised hours later. The cream soaked into my skin so fast, unlike other hand creams I've used that leave my hands feeling greasy.
The great thing about this is that it can be used on hands, face and body which also means that it's great for travel as you wouldn't need to take a body (or face) moisturiser too.

I can't tell you how impressed I am with this (OK I guess I just did haha) Definitely one to add to my Holy Grail list!

The Nitty Gritty

* Price - £1.21 - £2.45
* Product -  75ml
* Where to buy - Boots Superdrug Asda, Tesco and Wilkinsons
Extremely moisturising
* Soaks into the skin really quick
* Non greasy
* Can be used on hands, face and body
* Travel friendly
* Contains vitamin E and Jojoba oil

What's your favourite hand cream?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment