Thursday 6 June 2013

NYX mega shine lipgloss

Hi Beauts.

It's so hard finding the perfect lipgloss that does everything - high pigmentation, super glossy, long lasting and most of all not sticky. Well ladies, the search has ended. Let me introduce to you the NYX mega shine lip glosses.


I bought mine in Natural and Tea Rose and I love them. The glosses are extremely pigmented, and the thing I love most is that they aren't sticky at all.


These lasted on my lips for 2 hours with full glossiness and pigmentation. After eating and drinking they started to wear off (as you'd expect) a little but not completely, and around 3 and a half hours later the gloss and colour had gone completely. 
However my lips continued to feel moisturised throughout the day even without the gloss. I'm yet to find a gloss that rivals these mega shine glosses, they're amazing and I'll definitely be adding to my collection.

The Nitty Gritty

* Price - £4.50
* Product - 15ml
* Shades - 64
* Fruit scennted
* Highly pigmented
* Not sticky
* Long lasting

Have you tried these before? What did you think?

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment