Monday 15 July 2013

A weekend isn't complete without a haul

Hi Beauts.

So as you can probably tell from the title of this post, I may have been shopping again. I'm not actually one for going all out and spending my monthly wage in one go, I prefer to buy bits and bobs over the weeks. I love to have mini shopping trips rather than one big splurge then be skint all month. Although, I'd much rather have huge splurging shopping trips throughout the month........one can dream. 

Once again Stacey rambles on about nothing, lets get on with the haul:



Miss Sporty nail polish in Pulp Fiction £1.99 - This has been on my list for the longest time because I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that this is a dupe for Essie Butler Please. If anyone has both can you let me know please? It's driving me crackers :P

Sinful colors nail polish in Nail Junkie £1.99 - I LOVE these nail polishes, they apply smooth and last almost a week without chipping! I read a post a week or so back from a gorgeous bbloggers (for the life of me I can't remember who) and she'd swatches this little beauty, so I knew I had to add it to my collection




Revlon kissable balm stain in Honey usual price £7.99, Boots have it on sale for £5.99 - This is another product I've been hankering after for ages. One of my favourite YouTubers - Leighannsays always raves about this. It's such a pretty shade, and I love the revlon balm stains anyway



Black linen shorts £5.00 from Primark - Anyone who knows me knows I'm not one to get my legs out EVER! However I thought enough was enough and I'd buy myself some shorts, even to just sit in the garden. Get your sunglasses at the ready world, it's about to get VERY bright



Black and white spotty shorts £4.00 from Primark - I bought a pair of these a while ago in white with blue funky patten on for my holiday to NYC, and found they fit really well and most importantly they aren't too short. Black goes with anything so I decided to pick up another pair



Navy and white striped vest £2.50 from Primark - Navy and white striped anything is my favourite at the minute, so I just had to pick this up. I think these verse are great quality for the price!


Grey and red raglan baseball top £4.00 from Primark - These are without a doubt my favorite tops in the world. I'd literally only have these in my wardrobe if it didn't make me boring haha I have three currently and have been on the hunt for more for ages, Primark never let's me down!

Did you go shopping over the weekend? What bargains did you pick up? 

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment