Saturday 6 July 2013

Lioele triple the solution BB cream

Hi Beauts.

Today I bring to you a product that I have fallen in love with, and it's just my luck that's it's only available overseas and online. What is the product? The Lioele triple the solution BB cream


This is something I've wanted to try for a while now, after watching some of my favourite YouTubers rave about it. I'd never tried a BB cream before and was a little unsure which to go for as I have oily skin. I wanted something that would work with my skin type, would suit my skin colour and would be medium to full coverage. I searched online and saw that there were sellers on eBay selling sample sachets of the Lioele BB cream, which I thought would be perfect. Buying the sachets meant that I wasn't shelling out money for something I didn't know would work for me.

The girls I watch on YouTube that are fans of this, use it as a BB cream on its own, and as a base when they want fuller coverage. So when mine arrived I tried it both ways, and completely fell in love with the product.

I'm pretty sure this only comes in one shade which is pants if your super pale or super dark. I am really pale but I can get away with a little darker as my arms and chest are tanned so I just blend my lotions and potions down my neck to match. The coverage is definitely medium and can be built up to full which I love. If you're wearing this as a BB cream and have oily skin I'd say you really do need to powder as this has a very dewy finish. I applied a small amount of concealer just in the places I thought I needed a little extra coverage, then applied powder and it looked great. I did feel the need to powder through the day as I was starting to get a little shiny, but overall I was really impressed with it. 
I also tried it out as a base for my foundation, and have to say that this is my preferred method. I love full coverage, I know some people don't but I just think it looks better on me. I applied the BB cream and then my foundation and my skin looked flawless! I added a little concealer under my eyes (I always do just to brighten them up) applied my powder and that was me set. I didn't get all that shiny throughout the day, only once did I have to touch up my powder, and this definitely helped the longevity of my foundation.
In terms of the actually product, it is pretty thick so if you like something lighter then this probably won't be one for you. It's very slightly scented which I don't mind and I found it was best applied with my beauty blender rather than a brush.

Will I be buying the full size? Absolutely!! If you're on the hunt for a new BB cream or you've never tried one before then give this a shot. I promise you'll love it!

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment