Tuesday 30 July 2013

Maybelline Babylips in Cherry me

Hi Beauts.

I think this is going to be a post that every beauty blogger has either read or written: Maybelline BabyLips. 




These little beauties started doing the rounds in America first and have only just launched in the UK. I'm not 100% if they're out in stores just yet, but they're definitely available to buy online from Boots and Superdrug.


I bought mine in Cherry Me which in the tube is just that, a pretty cherry shade. Once applied to the lips it's a pretty sheer colour but still as pretty.


Babylips claim to be a moisturising lip balm with a hint of colour, and they are just that. I personally think they are really moisturising and I love the amount of colour that they give off. I can't say whether there are any long term effects from using this as I've only used it for a couple of days, but short term my lips do feel more moisturised and soft.

I never usually give in to the hype of products but I'm glad I did this time. I wouldn't say it may become holy grail, but I'm definitely glad that I bought it and I shall be buying more. At £2.99 I think they're reasonably priced, they're pretty much the same price as other lip balms. I was actually expecting them to be more expensive, so hi-5 Maybelline!

The lowdown:

Price: £2.99
Shades: 6
Sheer but buildable
Smells great
Leaves lips soft and moisturised
Gives lips a pretty sheen

Have you tried the Babylips yet? What's your favourite?

My Lifestyle Blog :D

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment