Friday 5 July 2013

Rock a purple lip ladies

Hi Beauts.

I've never been one to follow rules when it comes to make up, especially the 'brights for summer and darks for winter' I'll rock a red lip come rain or shine! Lately I've been pretty fond of sporting purple lipstick and thought I'd share with you all some of the shades I have in my collection. Never be afraid of wearing a pop of colour ladies.

Lets start with the lightest:

*Barry M lip paint in 129 Palest lavender £4.49



Some think this is a bit of a difficult colour to wear as it is, as the name suggests, a pale lavender shade. However I love it! I don't find this to be as drying as other lip paints I've used, and the pigmentation is great. If you don't want it to be as in your face, try adding a touch of pink lipstick to add a little warmth

* Avon lipstick (not sure which range) in Purple haze



Again this is a pale lavender but not as out there as Palest lavender. This is more of a subtle, wearable shade and again is a little glossy and moisturising

* MAC plumful £14.00



This is my favourite plum shade to wear. It's not as pigmented as it looks in the bullet, but it's definitely buildable. 

* Collection lasting colour lipstick in Berry blast £2.99



This is another berry shade but this one is more on the purple side, and this is probably the one I reach or the most. I love the whole range of collection lasting colour lipsticks, they're super pigmented and last all day

* MUA shade 2 £1.00



Who doesn't love MUA lipsticks?! This is another plummy purple shade, and more wearable in my opinion. Again super pigmented and long lasting. I don't find that this bleeds either, so no need for a lip liner

* Nivea volume shine lipstick in Mauve (paruve) £1.00



I actually picked this up in Poundland. This is definitely the boldest of the bunch and I think it's gorgeous! It's moisturising, so pigmented and smells fruity. If you love purple lips, this is more or you!

Do you like to rock a purple lip? What's your favourite shade?

Stacey x

2 comments:

  1. Love all these the mac one looks so nice :)

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great lipstick because he colour is so buildable :)

      Stacey x

      Delete