Wednesday 10 July 2013

SEVENTEEN Miracle matte pressed powder

Hi Beauts.

We all have holy grail items in our make up bags right girls? One of mine has to be SEVENTEEN's Miracle matte pressed powder



I first discovered this after watching one of Ms Budget Beauty's videos where she raved about this powder. That was me sold and about a year and a half later I haven't tried anything else. I have to say that their regular pressed powder is amazing too, I think this one keeps me a little more matte though.

I get mine in the shade ivory/porcelain and as well as giving me a matte finish it also adds a little extra coverage too which I like. On the odd occasion that I have to re powder (it just depends if my foundation is playing ball that day) I can do so without worrying about looking orange or cakey. This has yet to cake up or oxidise like other powders I've tried in the past, yet another Hi-5 SEVENTEEN.

I really like the packaging too, yes it's simple but it's sturdy, compact and has a mirror which means I can chuck it in my bag and not worry about whether I'm going to have make up everywhere. It also comes with a powder puff which I never use, I always apply mine with an elf flat top powder brush and just pat it into my skin. I find this gives me the best coverage and finish, and stops my foundation and concealer from sliding all over.

If, like me, you have oily skin this is definitely a powder you have to try. And if you don't have oily but want a great powder try their regular pressed powder. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

What's one of your Holy Grail Products?

Stacey x

6 comments:

  1. So glad you posted this! I've been after a powder for ages :)

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best powder I've used, definitely recommend :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. This really does sound good, will definitely have to try it. Followed you on bloglovin :)

    www.sisterswhoshop1023.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I've used the Rimmel stay matte too but prefer this one. Ah thank you lovely :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  3. I never knew whether to buy Seventeen stuff, but I wil give it a go now! My holy grail product is the collection 2000 concealer, because I use it every day x

    Would love if we could follow eachother!

    http://aliceandallthatjazz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eyeshadow and nail polish are good too :) Thta's my HG concealer too!

      Stacey x

      Delete