Friday 26 July 2013

The lipstick TAG

Hi Beauts.

I recently read the lipstickblog's 'The lipstick TAG' post and thought that it was a great TAG to do. I have a stupid amount of lipsticks, but I do wear them all (obviously not all at once, I don't want to look like a box of crayola threw up on my face) and I have to say I think lipstick is my favourite product to buy. So this TAG is perfect :)



1 - How many lipsticks do you own? 

Well I'm a little ashamed to admit this, but I have 74 in my collection. How bad is that?!!

2 - What was your first ever lipstick?

I honestly can't remember. I'm 27 now and started wearing clear mascara and lipstick when I was about 12, so I'm going to guess it was something hideous like a pearly pink shade that made me look dead. In my defence, it was the 90's :P

3 - What is your most worn lipstick?

This is a tough one as I'm always changing up my lipsticks, but it's probably either seventeen beehive, MAC Innocence Beware or MAC Angel

4 - What is your favourite brand for lipstick?

Although I love MAC lipsticks, I have to say elf! The pigmentation is amazing and they last for hours on the lips

5 - What is your favourite finish?

I like a glossy finish. I like. The look of matte lipsticks but I find them too drying

6 - What was the last lip product that you bought? 

Revlon lip butter in Red Velvet, I LOVE it

7 - How many lip products do you have in your bag? (including balms and glosses)

I currently have 6 - 2 lip liners (the same shade for some reason) a lipstick, a lipgloss, a balmi lip balm and Carmex

8 - What lipstick do you wear to rock a red lip?

My favourite red lippy has to be collection lasting colour in 12 Valentine. It's the perfect red and has great staying power

9 - How do you store your lipsticks?

I have my most worn/most loved lipsticks in an acrylic lipstick holder I got from eBay, and the rest I just keep in a drawer

10 - What lip products are you currently lusting after?

I really want the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in Honey, L'oreal glam shine stains in 102 and 400, and L'oreal Rouge caresse in 203, 03, 101, 01 and 103

I loved doing this TAG, and I'm now pretty sure that I don't need any more lipsticks in my life for a while :P

Stacey x 

4 comments:

  1. Haha I haven't tried MAC lipsticks but I would love to in the future! Those are some really pretty shades btw :)

    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the colour range and finishes that grabs my attention with MAC lipsticks lol

      Thank you :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. 74 lipsticks, wow that's loads!

    elrbx.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellis
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit OTT isn't it :/ Lipsticks are the one thing I can't stop buying haha

      Stacey x

      Delete