Sunday 21 July 2013

The summer fun has officially begun.......

Hi Beauts.

If you read my post from the other day, you may know that I've decided to make this summer the best yet. I put together a small list of things I plan on doing, and today I wanted to share with you a post (of many to come) about a fab weekend I've had. Summer fun 2013 has commenced!!

Saturday shenanigans 

My cousin and I decided we wanted to go for a picnic so we decided to head to Jesmond Dene, somewhere I've never ventured before. I have to say, I think it's one of the prettiest places I've seen. There's trees everywhere, a river and the best part (other than the ice cream van!) animals <3

Before we actually found Jesmond Dene (we may have gotten lost) we stumbled upon a park and being the big kids that we are, we decided to have a go on the swings......and slide



Next we finally found our way into Jesmond Dene through what seemed like a never ending forest. Of course by this time we were hungry so stopped off to munch on our picnic then headed off in the direction of the animals.





I personally think it was the perfect day to start off a fun filled summer, and I'll definitely be looking forward to more adventures.

What did you get to at the weekend?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment