Monday 8 July 2013

Top 10 lipsticks

Hi Beauts.

This is such a difficult post to write because I have so many lipsticks that I love. But after changing my mind about a million times I've managed to narrow my selection down to the following 10

Lets start off with the nudes:

1 - SEVENTEEN Beehive


This is the perfect highstreet nude lipstick. The shade is gorgeous, not too light and not too dark and it's super glossy. These lipsticks are extremely moisturising and nourishing. This is one of my most worn lipsticks!

2 - MAC Innocence beware


This was a limited edition lippy that came out with the venomous villi and collection, and I'm so glad that I picked it up. It was a toss up between this and cremecup but I went with this as its slightly more nude and I do find myself reaching for this a little more.

3- YSL Rouge volupte 01 Nude Beige


This is the most expensive lipstick I own, and I still can't believe I spent so much on a lippy. However I bit the bullet and bought it anyway as it was on my wishlist for the longest time. This is a gorgeous nude shade and the formula is beautiful to apply. It glides on so smoothly and feels so moisturising.

4 - MAC Angel


For me this has to be the perfect pinky nude shade out there, and my most worn MAC lipstick. It's great for an every day shade and it will suit everyone.

5 - Topshop Innocent


This is the only Topshop lipstick I own, and after having this one I really want to try more shades. This is another pinky nude, but is a little darker than Angel. Another great colour for daytime, but also a great lipstick to pair with darker eyes on a night out.

6 - Covergirl 405


I picked this up so long ago on a little make up stall in my local shopping centre. One lip colour that I will always gravitate towards is mauve. I just this it's such a pretty shade to wear. This is the perfect mauve shade in my opinion, and it's pretty long lasting too.

7 - Sally Hansen Soft Ocre


Again another mauve shade, this time a little darker. I really like the Sally Hansen lipsticks, they're sort to apply and don't dry out the lips

8 - E.L.F Classy


The elf lipsticks are one of my favourite products of theirs. They're SO pigmented, long lasting and moisturising. This is my mauve shade of choice on nights out as its darker and once it's applied, it's staying there for a very long time

9 - Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie


Now I'm not sure if this is classed as a lipstick, but I'm throwing it in here. I absolutely adore this product, from the application, to the finish to the colour. It's the perfect berry shade, the application is smooth, the colour is buildable and the finish is glossy and moisturising.

10 MAC plumful


This was probably one of the first purple toned lipsticks I ever bought. It's definitely a shade that you can sheer out and have a slight colouring or you can build it up and have full on colour. I've worn it both ways and love it, a colour everyone should have in their collection

Well that's it, my top 10 lipsticks.  What are some of your favourites?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment