Sunday 14 July 2013

Top 11 products I would repurchase

Hi Beauts.

I know I'm not alone when I say this, how devastating is it when you run out of one of your Holy grail products?! I have a never ending list of products I love, but I've *just* about managed to narrow I'd down to 11 (It was actually supposed to be 10 but I just couldn't do it!). I haven't included my foundation, concealer and powder as I think I've spoken about them 50000 times before (Revlon colorstay, collection lasting perfection and SEVENTEEN miracle matte pressed powder) 
Here's what I'd repurchase in a heartbeat:

Face


Urban Decay De slick - This is probably the most important in my 11 :P  products I won't lie. I've said it a thousand times but I have oily skin so need something to keep my make up in place. No matter what foundation I wear, it stays put whenever I wear this

Garnier BB cream for oily/combination skin - There's no way on Gods green earth I couldn't include this! This may well take over my Revlon colorstay if I'm honest. It's lightweight, has GREAT coverage, doesn't break me out and best of all it lasts all day long with and without a primer!

Collection shimmer and shade in Just Peachy - I bought this about a year ago and it's the highlighter that I always reach for. It's a matte off white shade and gives a subtle highlight which I love. Unfortunately I have a feeling this has been discontinued *Sad face*


Eyes:



Soap and Glory What's Nude Lid stuff - If you're after a neutrals palette but don't want to push the boat out and spend a lot the this is for you. There's a highlight, a transition/all over lid shade, a matte cool toned dark brown and a shimmery taupe shade. These eyeshadows are SO pigmented, soft and very easy to blend out. I absolutely adore this quad

MUA Extreme felt liner - This is the only 'liquid' liner that I've ever repurchased time and time again, I even have a back up. It's so easy to use, it's extremely pigmented and best of all it doesn't budge or smudge all day!

MUA Eyebrow kit - Another product from MUA, this time their eyebrow kit. I've tried pencils from different brands which I like, and eyeshadows that I've loved but this is the product that I always go back to. And one that I will definitely be buying again. There's a shade to suit everyone, a wax to set your brows and a set of tweezers and an angled brush - perfect for travelling

Accessorize Volumising Mascara - My sister bought this for Christmas (I think because it's leopard print) and it's one of the best mascara's I've used. It does just what it says it will, gives mass amounts of volume. It also separates too and just makes my lashes look 10x better than with any other mascara. My local Superdrug doesn't stock it, so the hunt is on!

MAC Eyeshadow in Malt - I've only had this a little while but I already know that once this has gone I'll definitely be repurchasing another. This is the PERFECT transition shade for my skintone and it helps eyeshadow blend out amazingly 

Maybelline color tattoo in On and On bronze - Im pretty sure this is a huge hit for any make up lover. It's a beautiful neutral toned bronze and makes a great base for eyeshadows and looks just as beautiful on its own. There's no creasing or smudging, and it lasts on the lid all day


Lips:



Prestige lip liner in Silk - I bought this on a make up stall in town and as soon as I'd tried it I went back and bought 4 back ups! At 99p a pop I'd be an idiot not to. This is (as beauty bloggers like to call) my lips but better. It looks amazing with a clear gloss over the top, and makes a great base for any shade of lipstick

MAC Lipstick in Angel - This is the perfect pink shade, and my most used MAC lipstick. If I'm ever unsure which lipstick I want to wear this is the one that I gravitate towards every time. It would definitely suit everyone, and one that everyone should have in their collection fo sho!

What would make it to your top 11?, or 10 :P

Stacey x



No comments:

Post a Comment