Monday 14 October 2013

31 blushes of October.....week three

Hi Beauts.

I can't believe we're into week three of October! I know everyone has been saying this but how fast has the past year gone?! It's pretty scary if you ask me.

Anyway, enough rambling here are this weeks blushes:

I've decided to make this week elf week as I have quite a few of their blushes and they've been a little unloved of late.




Monday:

Pink Passion


Tuesday:

Blushing Rose


Wednesday:

Tickled Pink


Thursday:

Peachy Keen




Friday:

Mellow Mauve


Saturday:

Berry Merry


Sunday:

Blush from the blush/bronze duo


Where to buy elf:

Elf website - here

Previous elf posts:

My fave elf products - here
All over color stick in pink lemonade - here
Waterproof eyeliner review - here

Well, that's it for week three. Have a fab week Beauts!

Stacey x

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Elf blushers but these look gorgeous, I love the look of berry merry and blushing rose particularly :) What are they like for staying power?
    Love Holly x

    h-c-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything berry or mauve :) I find they last all day on me and I have oily skin. Some shades are more pigmented than others, but overall they're great :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. I only have 1 blush from elf - Blushing Rose, and recentely rediscover how much I love. Defo want to try more now, Tickled Pink looks lovely :) And I agree, this year has flew by - I feel like I havn't even done anything since this time last year! eep! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous shade isn't it?! Me either! I think I may need many holidays next year haha

      Stacey x

      Delete