I'm a little addicted to Pinterest and am constantly looking for inspiration in the kitchen. I shall be completely honest and tell you, I can't cook for toffee!! One thing that always catches my eye are 'Breakfast Muffin' pins. Basically they're just eggs with added ingredients that are quick and easy to make, and are great for breakfast.
So today I thought I'd play chef and share with you so,e that I made.
What you need:
(Please ignore the dates on the food, I made these ages ago and forgot to post)
* Ham (Cooked meat of your choice)
* Cheese (of your choice)
* 2 Eggs
* You could also add onion, spring onion, peppers etc
* First tear the spinach and place in the bottom of cup/muffin cases, then repeat with the ham
* Next grate a little cheese and add on top of the spinach and ham
* Beat the eggs (season with salt and pepper) and add a little to the case, then top off with grated cheese
* Now place the 'muffins' into the oven gas mark 5 for 25 minutes
Tadaaaa all done. See easy peasy :)
Do you like to cook?