Wednesday 2 October 2013

L'oreal colour riche balm

Hi Beauts. 

Time for a review of another product I bought whilst on holiday, this time L'oreal color riche balm. I spotted this in a Duane Reade store and wasn't sure if they had been released yet in the UK so grabbed one.





318 Heavenly Berry

 I had a little idea of what these were supposed to be like (similar to revlon  lip butters) so only got one shade to try out. The first thing I love about this is the packaging, it's so sturdy, sleek and pretty - I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. I knew I'd really enjoy using this after the first application. It glided on like butter and left my lips looking super glossy and feeling moisturised. However, the colour in the tube isn't the colour I got on my lips, this is definitely sheer which is a bit of a disappointment. 




The glossy effect lasted around an hour which I think is pretty good going, and my lips continued to feel soft and moisturised for 5 hours which is great. As much as I love the glossiness and moisturising properties, I don't think I'll be buying any more. They're just not pigmented enough in my opinion to justify more. Maybe it's just this shade?
 Do you have any, what are your thoughts?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment