Sunday 13 October 2013

My week 5th October - 13th October

Hi Beauts.

I haven't posted a lifestyle post in a while so I thought I'd do a quick little post about my week. Nothing too exciting has been happening if I'm honest, but it's been a pretty good week.

Saturday 5th October  

So if you've read my of my Summer posts in the little tab at the top of the page, you'll know three things seemed. To be very consistent in my life during the summer: The beach, Chips and Ice cream. Why change that throughout the Autumn? Saturday night was spent sat on the beach with chips and a flask of tea, nothing beats it in my opinion. There's something so peaceful about the beach at night if you ask me. There were no ice cream shops open on the way home, so I may have popped into Morrisons and picked up some......yes! OK! I have an addiction :P


Sunday 6th October

It was such a beautiful day so we decided to head back to the beach and call into 'The Rattler' along South Shields sea front for Sunday dinner. It was AMAZING!! Totally recommend it if you're in the area. Because it was such a nice day, we decided to be big kids and leg it down the sand to the water to dip our toes in the sea, followed by a little chilling on the sand before grabbing an ice cream then heading home.



Tuesday 7th October
Monday was boring and consisted of work then home to chill - I despise Mondays! However Tuesday was a little more eventful. After work I met a friend for a coffee and a catch up, headed home then attended my first ever Yoga class with my cousin. I have to say, I can't wait until the next class. It's so relaxing!!

Saturday 12th October

The rest of the working week was pretty much a write off because I was absolutely shattered and had toothache (nice!) However Saturday picked up and I spent the day doing fun stuff like tidying, washing and drinking copious amounts of coffee, before getting ready for the evening and heading to Chiquitos with a friend for a nice meal.



Sunday 13th October

Sunday consisted of an English breakfast at weatherspoons, a coffee and a spot of shopping (haul to follow) Sundays aren't one of my favourite days because I know I have to go back to work the next day *cries uncontrollably* I can't be the only one who dreads Monday's right??



How was your week?

I'm not sure if this is going to be a weekly thing or just a 'every now and then' post, but I hope you enjoyed it non the less :)

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment