Tuesday 19 November 2013

Be positive

Hi Beauts.

If you follow me on twitter then you may have noticed that every day for a while now I've been posting 'Be positive' pictures. The reason? Because I think that sometimes when you're having a bad day, all you need is a little positive kick up the bum (I know I do!) 

I haven't always been all 'woo everything happens for a reason, things will get better' etc etc But there's been many things that have happened that have made me realise, that yes things will get better, everything happens for a reason and there are worse things going on in the world.

I think the older I get the more I realise that life's too short, so make the most of every opportunity that comes your way and forget the bad stuff. If something happens that you can't change, why worry yourself sick about it? It won't change the outcome, it just makes you spend time worrying rather than enjoying life.

One thing I've started to do is, if something pants happens I think of three good things. And it does actually help.

I know not everyone has the same thought process and deals with things the same way, but I just thought I'd share my new found 'positive outlook' on life :)





Have a great week Beauts! 

Stacey x

2 comments: