Friday 1 November 2013

October Favourites

Hi Beauts

It would seem the time for my monthly posts has rolled around once again, October faves lets be having you!


Sleek Vintage romance palette - I've absolutely loved using this. It's the perfect for palette for Autumn with the berry shades. Each shadow is super pigmented and blendable, if you don't have this in your collection then you definitely need it.

SmashBox full exposure mascara - I got this in a Samashbox try it kit and loved it when I first got it. Because I have a few mascara's, this got forgotten about. I started using it again and didnt use anything else the whole month. It made my lashes look so much longer and separated.

Barry M Greenberry Gelly hi shine - This is the newest nail varnish in my collection, and one that I should've bought months ago. This is a beautiful bright aqua shade with a glossy finish, and great lasting power.

Sleek contour kit in Light - Yet another product that I should've bought ages ago. I find it so hard to find a contour powder that isn't orange or muddy looking, this is neither. If you're pale like me this is perfect! 

Miners eyeshadow trio in Safari - For some reason, I've recently been loving wearing orange shadows. This trio is perfect for doing so. I've been wearing the orange in my crease, light brown blended on top of the orange and the darker shade in my outer V


Elvive full restore 5 shampoo, conditioner and conditioning repairing spray - I haven't had these long enough to give a full review, but I've used them enough times to notice a huge difference in the condition of my hair. It's left SO soft and shine, not to mention smelling great.

Radox Cherry blast shower - Anying that smells of either cherry, mango or watermelon I'll love. This smells AMAZING!!! The cherry scent lasts on my skin for a few hours afterwards, this could become my all time favourite shower gel.


Reviews of products mentioned:

Sleek vintage romance palette - here

Smashbox full exposure mascara - here

Barry M Gelly Hi shine - here

Miners eyeshadow trio - here

What products have you been loving? 

Stacey x 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely favourites, I still haven't tried my Sleek romance palette, but I'm really excited about it - I've only heard great things about it :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's amazing! I'm thinking of getting a back up I love it that much haha

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. Great favourites! I love my vintage romance pallete :)

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chick :) It's great isn't it?!

      Stacey x

      Delete