Sunday 24 November 2013

Review: Collection colour works eyeshadow pencil in 'Vanilla Sky'

Hi Beauts.

I think I've mentioned a few times that I'm not a huge fan of cream products, whether that be for cheeks or eyes. I'm always a little wary of cream/pencil eyeshadow's in particular because eyelids tend to be slightly oily, which means they tend to crease.

A little while back Collection brought out eyeshadow pencils so I decided to pick one up and give it a bash. 

I chose the lightest shade which is called Vanilla Sky because I figured it would make a great highlight and all over lid shade.



Vanilla sky is a neutral toned shimmery champagne shade (tongue twister), that works great especially as an inner tear such and brow bone highlight 


I've worn this as an all over lid shade and as a base and found that it works amazing as both. Once applied it dries pretty quickly, there's enough time to blend, and it stays put. This lasted without any creasing and without budging all day long. It definitely made my eyeshadow pop, and using it in my inner tear duct area made my eyes look more awake.

I applied it at around 6:30am and didn't remove by make up until around 7-7:30pm that same evening, and it looked exactly as it did that morning. I'm super impressed and shall be trying out more shades!

Quick round up:

A cream eyeshadow pencil with great pigmentation, blends so easy and best of all stays in place with no creasing. This can be used as a base or on it's own, and makes a beautiful highlight shade.

* Price - £3.19
* Shades - 6

Have you tried these out yet?

Stacey x



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's great :) I've worn it literally every day since I bought it!

      Stacey x

      Delete