Sunday 17 November 2013

Review: Urban Decay 24/7 liner in perversion

Hi Beauts.

One thing that is a must in my make up bag is a black eyeliner, whether it's a liquid, gel or pencil. The only problem I have with pencil is that it always smudges and makes me look like a panda.

I'd been after the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Perversion for so long after hearing so many great things about it. Now, after using it I don't think I'll try any other pencil liners.




Lets start with how well it worked on the tight line. If I don't want an intense eye look I apply this to my tight line to make my lashes look darker,and to add a little depth. The UD pencils are extremely pigmented and smooth to apply, and I didn't need to pull on eye (always a bonus) When I first applied it it transferred to my waterline, but that was easily removed with a cotton bud. However after around 30 seconds it didn't budge. It didnt drop at all thoughout the day and lasted until I removed my make up - around 8 hours


Now, for waterline. I only usually wear black liner on my waterline if I'm going on a night out to make my look more dramatic as it tends to make my eyes look smaller. And up until now, it always smudged. Again it was smooth and creamy to apply with no tugging. I got the same amount of wear as I did when I wore it on my tightline with no smudging or dropping under my eyes. I did apply a small amount to my lower lashline and smudged it no problem for a smokey effect - once it's set it ain't going nowhere.


Quick round up:

These pencils are extremely pigmented, creamy to apply, smudge proof and last all day with no smudging. If like me, you usually have black rings under your eyes from liner dropping, you won't have that problem anymore.

Price - £14.00
Product - 1.13g
Shades - 52 (according to Debenhams) 50 (according to H.O.F)

Have you tried these pencils? What's your favourite shade? 

Stacey x 


No comments:

Post a Comment