Tuesday 31 December 2013

A look back at 2013

Hi Beauts.

2012 was a pretty bad year for me, so when 2013 rolled around I knew I had to make it great.And pretty great it was.
I've had so much fun this past year, I don't think I've laughed so much. So today, I wanted to share some of the fun times with you all. Enjoy:


The BEST holiday ever!!!

Such an amazing show to see live

After the first time, we said never again....and ended up going back the following week!!

Summer = Ice cream, chips and trips to the beach

More chips, visits to the beach....and a tattoo!

My first time carving a pumpkin!!!!!

This year has been amazing. I can't wait to see what 2014 has to bring!

Have a fab New Years Eve Beauts!!
Don't forget to follow on Tumblr too ;)

Stacey x 










No comments:

Post a Comment