Saturday 14 December 2013

Simple oil balancing moisturiser

Hi Beauts.

 Simple is a brand that I've always used since I started using skin care products, and it's a brand that one my aunties always used when I was growing up. I've tried a variety of products from their range from moisturiser to face wash to eye cream, but there's a certain moisturiser that always ends up back on my shelf. Their oil balancing moisturiser.


 My skin drives me crazy on many occasions, especially my chin as that seems to be the oiliest part of my face. I've tried some great products and some not so great from other brands, but this one from simple has to be my favourite.

 It's such a lightweight formula which means it can be used under foundation. I've actually found I don't need a primer when using this before my foundation. It mattifies the skin but not to the point of it feeling dry or stiff, it just takes away any excess oil and helps it look shine free. 
Another great thing is that it soaks into the skin pretty quickly so there's no need to wait 15 minutes before applying any foundation. I've used this before near the beginning of the year, and now I'm currently using it alongside the oil balancing face wash, and have to say they make a great duo to battle oil. 

My skin doesn't look so shiny first thing in the morning as it did before using this, so once again it gets a huge thumbs up from me. As with all simple products this is fragrance free, is great for sensitive skin and is dermatologically tested.
 Most certainly a brand to check out if you haven't already.

What's your favourite product to battle excess oil?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment