Friday 27 December 2013

Urban Decay: Black Market 24/7 liner set

Hi Beauts.

I'm a big fan of Urban Decay after trying their De slick setting spray, and my love for their products has grown from that. I already own 2 of their 24/7 liners in 'Perversion' and 'Whiskey' which I adore, and have already reviewed, so I thought this set would be great for trying out more shades.




The set comes with 6 travel size liners, in shades that are exclusive to the Black Market kit.



These shades are ideal for any girl who likes to sport a smokey eye, or who is just a fan of pencil liners in general. As with all Urban Decay 24/7 liners, these are extremely pigmented and creamy to apply, not to mention super long lasting.




West is a browny bronze shade, with tiny bits of shimmer
Desperation is a matte mid toned grey (great if you don’t want to use black)
Black Market is a black
Riot is a gorgeous purple shade with a slight shimmer
Apathy is a metallic olive shade
Ink is a blackened blue

Each of the liners contains 0.8g of product.

What is your favourite shade of the Urban Decay 24/7 liners?

For some reason, no matter what camera I use or whether I resize my pictures, the quality is always rubbish compared to the pictures I have on my laptop/ipad. For better quality, please check out my Tumblr page too :)

Stacey x







4 comments:

  1. They look so good! Great colors :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shades they put in, love UD liners :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they? :)

      Stacey x

      Delete