Friday 24 January 2014

My Favourite.......eye and lip products

Hi Beauts.

I've previously written post about my favourite skincare and hair , and face products, and wanted to sure the final post with you all - My favourite eye and lip products:



Eyeshadow: Soap and Glory quad in 'What's nude' and Urban Decay naked 2 and naked basics palettes. I couldn't choose just one, whoops. I love me some nude eyeshadows, and these are the palettes that I always reach for. All three have great pigmentation and. Blend like a dream.



Pencil liner: Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I can't narrow it down to just one shade, but these are the best liners in general. They're soft to apply, last all day/night and don't smudge (unless you want them to)

Liquid liner: elf waterproof liner pen and MUA extreme felt liner. Again I couldn't narrow it down, these are both super long lasting and smudge/budge proof, not to mention extremely black.

Eyebrows: MUA eyebrow kit. This is a great product for everyone, it contains three eyebrow shades and a wax to keep your blows in place.



Lip liner: Prestige in Silk. I actuall have 4 or 5 of these bad boys floating around. This shade is a nudey pink and looks amazing on its own as well as under other lipsticks.

Lipstick: MUA Shade 2 and elf 'Classy'. Both of these lipsticks are highly pigmented, last for hours and aren't in the least bit drying.

Lipgloss: NYX mega shine lipgloss in Tea Rose. These are the best glosses I've tried. They're super pigmented, super glossy, last for ages and aren't sticky at all.


Well that's them all listed. I just thought that these little posts might be helping for those of you that also use cruelty free products, as it's quite difficult to find brands that are against animal testing.

Previous post listing brands that are against animal testing Here

Stacey x

2 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick colours :-) Great list of favourites listed. Very true, it is quite difficult to find brands that are against animal testing!

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tend to go for similar shades haha Thank you :)

      Stacey x

      Delete