Monday 17 March 2014

Happy St Patricks day!

Hi Beauts.

Today I wanted to do something a little bit different as it is indeed st Patricks day. So instead of a product review or haul, I wanted to share a make up look I created using some sleek and MUA products.

Here's the look I came up with:


Here's what I used:


MUA 'Undressed'
Sleek 'Vintage Romance'
Sleek 'Garden of Eden'

Step one: Apply a base of your choice. I used NYX jumbo eye pencil in Horse Raddish in the outer half of my lid

Step two: Appy a mid toned brown to the crease. I used Shade 3 from MUA's Undressed palette. Applying this shade helped blend the other shadows and created a transition colour

Step  three: Apply a light shimmery green straight on top of the green NYX pencil, I used Evergreen from the Sleek Garden of Eden palette. Then apply a gold to the inner half of your lid, I used Meet in Madrid from the Sleek Vintage Romane palette. And lastly, a dark matte green shade to the outer third and blend into the crease. For this I used Tree of Life from the Garden of a Eden palette 

Step Four: Along the lower lash line, match the shadows to the ones used on the lid - gold in the inner third, light green in the centre and dark green in the outer third

Step five: To complete the look I applied P.S Love felt liner pen from Primark, and two coats of MUA's Lash Boom mascara

And that's it, look complete and ready to celebrate St Patricks day

Have a great day whatever you're up too

Stacey x







4 comments:

  1. Great st Patrick day eyes really beautiful Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shades! I love the Sleek palettes.

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shades that Sleek come out with, everything is so wearable. Me too! I only have these two so far but shall be adding to my collection :)

      Stacey x

      Delete