Wednesday 19 March 2014

Superdrug intensive hand cream

Hi Beauts.

No matter what time of year it is, I suffer from dry hands. Obviously in the winter they're ten times worse so I end up going through countless tubes of hand cream. 
I'm never too fussy which one I pick up as long as it's aimed at dry skin. I placed an online order a month or two back with Superdrug and popped their intensive hand cream into my basket to try out.




 I've used it for around a month and now and absolutely love it, it's made a huge difference to my hands. The first time I used it my hands were pretty bad, seriously dry and cracked (TMI?) so I slathered this on and within 5 or 10 minutes they were no longer sore and were really soft. The cream only took minutes to soak in which I like, I'm so impatient when it comes to lotions and potions drying, and it left a really pleasant weak scent behind. My hands are now super soft and back to their youthful looking selves, I highly recommend giving this a go if, like me, you suffer from dry hands. It smoothes and soothes dry skin within minutes, dries  fast and is only £1.49 for a 75 ml tube (and it's cruelty free - this is a must for me)

Have you tried any skin care products from Superdrug's own brand?

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment