Tuesday 22 April 2014

Fab Five Favourites

Hi Beauts.

 I wanted to do something a little different today, and share with you all my Fab Five Favourites. I'll still be posting my monthly favourites every month, but thought this might be a good way to share what I've been loving during the week. This week, I'm going to rave about my five favourite face products...There's a lot of F's flying about this post isn't there?!


1 - B. Flawless complete coverage Foundation in 'linen' I'd ran out of my foundation so was on the hunt for a new one to try out. I'd loved the lip crayons from the brand B. so figured I'd try out one of their foundations. The coverage of this is pretty good and it works well with my oily skin, however even the lightest shade is a little too dark. Which brings me to item number 2.

2 - NYC all day long foundation in 'classic ivory' I've tried this before amd loved the finish and staying power however the lightest shade is too light for me. Mixed with the foundation from B. and the two combined give the best cover, finish, staying power and the shade matches me perfectly.      

3 - B. Sheer finish Pressed powder in 'light' - Again, I'd ran out of my powder so needed to pick up a new one and this one was on offer in Superdrug so I thought, why not? It's a pretty yellow based foundation which I love as I wanted to tone down some of the warmth from the B.foundation. It doesn't add too much coverage but it does leave me matte and keeps my foundation on throughout the day. I love that it comes with a mirror too, very handy

4 - elf blush in 'blushing rose' - I've been trying to use more of my blushes because I've tended to stick to one or two the past few weeks. I'm not sure why I stopped using this little gem, it's the perfect berry shade which is my favourite shade to wear (no matter what the season is) it's highly pigmented too and stays put all day long.

5 - The Balm Mary-Lou Maniser - This is probably my all time favourite highlighter if I'm honest. It's         shimmery but not over the top and it gives the most gorgeous highlight to cheekbones. It's neutral toned too which is a must for me. This little beauty can also be used as an eyeshadow, browbone highlight and inner tear duct highlight too!

What are your current favourite face products? 

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment