Saturday 26 April 2014

I've been MIA

Hi Beauts.

Long time no blogging!

I just wanted to post a quick little update today to let you know that yes I'm still alive and, yes I'm still (trying) to blog.

Basically I started a new job a month ago which meant I went from working part time to full time. Working part time meant I had quite a lot of spare time, which in turn meant that I could write a bunch of posts and have a tonne drafted for the week ahead.

Now, however, I've been working non stop and literally don't have a lot of time to well, do anything really!
I absolutely LOVE my job and love that I finally have something full time, however until I get myself into a little routine everything life wise has taken a bit of a backseat.

I'm going to try and take a few hours on my day off (those are very rare right now but I don't mind) and draft up a few posts ready to upload on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday and maybe a Saturday/Sunday.

I love writing my blog, I find it really enjoyable and don't want to not write it so I shall plod along and try to stick to my little plan of action as best I can.



Hope you're all well, have a fab weekend Beauts!

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment