Wednesday 16 April 2014

MUA Intense kisses in 'sealed with a kiss'

Hi Beauts.

If I could only have three make up products in my collection, they'd have to be concealer, mascara and lipgloss.
I have an overflowing drawer as it is, but I just couldn't resist adding one more gloss to my collection. A while back Ms Budget Beauty did a make up look using MUA products, and one of said products was their intense kisses in 'sealed with a kiss'


As soon as she applied it I knew I had to have it because it looked to me, like the perfect nude shade. However whenever I looked in store it was always sold out, so this just made me lust after it even more. After FINALLY getting my mitts on it, I've literally worn it every day and it has fast become my favourite go to lip product.


Unlike other lip glosses I own, this one is super pigmented, very opaque and really glossy without being sticky.
I thing the shade is a teeny bit pink toned which I never usually go for, but it's a nude that I can definitely get away with.


As I mentioned, it's very pigmented so the colour payoff is incredible. In fact, I'd put this somewhere in between a lipstick and a lipgloss - the intensity of a lipstick and the formular and finish of a gloss. Application is so smooth, it applies just like butter, and the high opaqueness means that you only need to alley one coat and you're rocking the perfect nude lip.

I'd say I got around 3 to 4 hours wear out of this which I think is incredible for a gloss, usually I get around half an hour and I find myself needing to reapply.
I'm so impressed with this, I think more shades may need to be added to my collection.....well, a girl can never have too many lip products, right?!

Have you tried these? What's your favourite shade? 

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment