Monday 14 April 2014

Nspa oil free moisture gel

Hi Beauts.

I don't think I need to mention how much I'm obsessed with the brand Nspa. I love their face products and their shower gels, and can't be without them.

The newest item to make it to my favourites is their oil free moisture gel.





I've tried many moisturisers over the years that are aimed at combatting or controlling oily skin, and although I have liked some, it's difficult to find any that work and that are cruelty free.
I picked up this moisture gel from asda a little while back whilst they had a 3 for £10.00 offer on, and have been using and loving it for the past 3 weeks.

I'd say this is a lightweight liquid based formula so is perfect as a base for foundation. I use two pumps for my whole face each morning, and it definitely keeps any excess oil at bay throughout the day. Like I mentioned earlier, this a great make up base. My skin is left really soft which helps my make up glide on and look flawless. I also love that this comes with a pump, as this allows me to control the amount of product I use.



The product is a pink colour, however once applied to the skin it is transparent. It also has a slight scent to it but it isn't overpowering, it's more of a fresh scent that a lot of the Nspa products smell like.
Something that sold me big time was how fast this absorbed into my skin. Getting up at 5:30 each morning means I don't have all that much time to get ready, so this is perfect. I apply this, brush my teeth and by the time that's done, I'm ready to apply my foundation.

All in all, if you have oily skin I'd absolutely recommend giving this a whirl. I promise you won't regret it.

Previous Nspa reviews:


What are your favourite Nspa products?

Stacey x



1 comment:

  1. I bought this product recently. I just want to know that is it really works to fade the pores?

    ReplyDelete