Monday 26 May 2014

Be happy!!!

Hi Beauts.

It's amazing how one small thing can change your whole outlook on life. For me, that small thing was my job. 

I've already mentioned (probably a few times) that I hated my previous job, and for me I was luckily made redundant. Redundancy on a normal basis isn't a good thing, but for me it gave me the boot up the butt to leave and find something else. 

I was very lucky to know someone who owns their own business and got offered a job pretty much straight away, and it's the best job I've ever had. Instead of waking up in a bad mood and dreading going to work, I'm a happy little bunny all of the time, and actually offer to work weekends. Yup, you read that right, I offer to work weekends. I have to get up at stupid o'clock, 5:30 am to be precise, but knowing that I'm going somewhere I love makes it worth while 100%.

I can't believe how much of a difference it has made to how I think and feel. There's no negative Nelly moments or thoughts any more, and I just seem to have a positive mind now. 




I bet you're wondering why I'm rambling on aren't you? Well, my point to this whole post is this: If something makes you unhappy, change it. I guarantee that it will have a domino effect and end up changing a lot more without you realising. It doesn't matter how big or small you might think it is, if it isn't making you happy then you don't need it in your life. Life's too short to be unhappy.

Be who you are, do what you enjoy, and live each day to the fullest!!

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment