Thursday 1 May 2014

EMPTIES: Hits and Misses

Hi Beauts.

I bring to you a slightly different empties post. For each empties post from now on, I'm going to be categorising products into 'Hits' 'Misses' and 'On the fence' just to mix things up a little.

Let's get this show on the road shall we?

HITS




* Nspa 'Mango' shower gel - I adore all Nspa products as you may know by now. Mango is one of my favourite scents, put that with one of my favourite brands and we have a winner. It lathered great and left my skin soft

* Molton Brown 'Paradisiac pink pepperpod' body lotion - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. The smell was like heaven in a bottle, such a feminine sweet fruity scent, it left my skin so soft and absorbed really quickly
Tesco Sensitive anti-antiperspirant deodorant - Smells amazing and does the job

* Superdrug 'Paradise' body spray - If you're a fan of Revlon's Charlie pink body spray but want something cruelty free, then this is for you. It smells just like Charlie pink - such a sweet and summery scent

* Next 'Diamonds' perfume - Yet another favourite scent. If I'm honest, if I could only ever have one perfume for the rest of my life, this would be it. It's a candy kind of scent, very girlie and just yummy



* Superdrug vitamin E eye cream - I really liked this. I can't usually tell whether or not I like an eye cream as I can't see a difference after using it, however because of how quickly this absorbed into my skin it made it to my 'enjoyed using' list



* Along came Betty 'Fix Me' - My all time favourite 'primer' Unfortunately I can't seem to find this in any Tesco I go to and I shall admit it, I'm devastated! This has been THE best product to keep me looking matte, and helps my foundation stay put all day

* NYX Matte finish setting spray - Yet another favourite and amazing product that keeps my make up looking matte and helps it stay put all day. As soon as I ran out of this I had to go out and buy another bottle. This is an amazing product if you have oily skin like I do, and have trouble keeping your foundation in place

* MUA Lash Boom - This really surprised me if I'm honest. The wand intrigued and scared me, because it's quite spiky I thought I was going to end up poking my eyeballs out but alas I didn't. This mascara lengthened, separated and give volume, and left me with luscious lashes

* Gosh concealer pen in 'light' - I really enjoyed using this,and would definitely repurchase. I picked up the lightest shade and because it was so light it worked as a highlighter pen as well as a concealer. I didn't crease up at all throughout the day, and gave pretty good coverage

MISSES

None this month

ON THE FENCE



* Tesco PRO formula vita gloss shampoo and conditioner - I really enjoyed using both of these because they left my hair feeling really soft. However, because they contain argon oil my hair looked and felt quite greasy if I used too much and I found myself having to wash my hair so much more than I normally would

Well that's it for this months empties, what have you used up?

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment