Thursday 29 May 2014

Make Up Revolution baked mono eyeshadow in Celestial

Hi Beauts.

I recently posted a review of the mono eyeshadow I have from Make up Revolution in the shade Insomnia, and I wanted to follow it up with a review of the baked shadow I have from them called Celestial




I'm not big on baked products if  I'm honest as I've found that most products come off quite shimmery, and sometimes a lot of shimmer can look too much. But when I spotted the baked shadows for £1.50, I figured I may as well give at least one a go.

Celestial is an olive/khaki green shade with silver and green veining running through, and it is a beaut!! You may already know that greens and purples are my two favourite shades to wear as I have hazel eyes, and this shade definitely brings out the coulours of eyes.



When I first swatched this I noticed little silver glitters on my hand, and thought that my eyeballs would resemble that of a disco ball. However, when applied to my lid it's a gorgeous metallic shade with no hint of glitters.



The gold and silver seem to blend amazing with the green to give the metallic sheen. The pigmentation is incredible, and I found it just as vibrant and long lasting without a primer as I did with one. I never have a problem with eyeshadow creasing, and this was no exception.

I definitely need more of the baked shadows in my collection!

Stacey x

4 comments:

  1. I think I have this but I've not used it yet. The shades so pretty x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it, literally been wearing it non stop! :P

      Stacey x

      Delete