Saturday 7 June 2014

Fab Five Favourites part 4: Eyes

Hi Beauts.

Time for my last 'fab five favourites' This time, my favourite eye products:


1 - MUA brow kit - This is my all time favourite eyebrow product. I used to prefer pencil over powder as it seemed quicker, however I know choose powder over pencil as I think it gives a more natural look. I mix the lightest and darkest shades to get the perfect colour for my brows, and I use the warm toned shade as a transition shade for my eyeshadow

2 - P.S Love felt tip liner - I'm a massive fan of a couple of felt tip liners, but since buying this one I think I've found my new favourite. The tip is perfect; not too flexible but flexible enough, it's a super black liner, it isn't too wet and it lasts all day long.

3 - Crown C200 brush - This is my all time favourite blending brush, it blows everything else out of the water! It is the perfect aize for the crease, the perfect density for blending out shadow and the best brush for applying a transition shade to the crease.

4 - Soap and Glory What's nude quad - This will always be my go to palette. It has everything you need for a natural or intense eye look. There's a matte off white highlight, a light matte beige for transition, a dark matte brown to add depth and a shimmery taupe to create a pretty smokey eye

5 - MUA Lash boom mascara - This is a a mascara that pleasantly surprised me. I was unsure whether or not I'd like the wand due to it's shape, and after using it once I fell in love. The wand gives separation, volume and length, such a great product!

Fab favourites part One
Fab favourites part Two
Fab favourites part Three

What eye products would you add to your list?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment