Wednesday 17 September 2014

Products I've been loving

Hi Beauts.

As I haven't posted a favourites in a while, I thought I'd share some products that I've been loving these past few months. Some are new things I've recently been trying out and loving and some are rediscoveries.





* FashionistA bronzer in 'LA' - I've never really been one for bronzer, if I'm honest because I could never find one that suited my skin tone. However I dug deep into my make up collection and pulled out this little bronzer. Bronzing and contouring has now become and every day essential for me

* NYX blush in 'Taupe' - Because I'm so pale, I find it hard to get a decent contour powder that doesn't look muddy on my skin. This blush is perfect for all of us pale skin ladies. It's a cool toned, light taupe shade that blends easily, and lasts on my skin all day

* Make Up Revolution blush palette 'Sugar and Spice'- This is a new palette to my collection, and one that will be a favourite for a very long time. It comes with 8 different pink toned blushes, that will suit everyone. The pigmentation I'd intense, the shades are gorgeous and the staying powder is amazing

* Make Up Revolution eyeshadow palettes - I couldn't pick one palette from the three that I have. Each one has outstanding pigmention, a beautiful shade range, they all blend like a dream and each contain mattes and shimmers

* Eyeko Skinny liquid eyeliner 'Black' - I'm a huge fan of eyeliner pens, and this one impressed me big time. It's so easy to control, it glides on effortlessly, it's super black and it stays put literally all day long 

* The Bodyshop Amazonian wild lily fragrance mist - This smells AMAZING!! I kid you not, this could possibly be the nicest smelling thing I've ever sprayed on me. I won't even begin to try and describe it, but I will say that it smells so fresh and clean and I adore it!

What products have you been enjoying lately? 

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment