Wednesday 1 October 2014

Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner

Hi Beauts.

Let's talk eyeliner. Felt tip eyeliner. I've used around 3 or 4 from different brands now and have loved 2 in particular so far, I'm so fickle sometimes. 

Today I'm here to declare my love for the Eyeko skinny felt tip liner that I've been using for a month or so and just can't seem to give it up. 



When it comes to any eyeliner, whether it be liquid or felt tip, I need the tip of the applicator to be quite short and firm. I've used liquid liners that have had a long thin and very flexible tip and I just ended up looking like someone clocked me in the eye. 
This Eyeko pen is perfect; the tip is the exact size and has just enough flexibility to allow precision and it's so easy to use and control. Once you've created the line and flick your heart does so desire, it's there for the rest of the day and there ain't no budging it. 
I apply my make up at 5:30 each morning, and usually get home around 6:30pm that evening and my eye make up is the exact same as that morning. 

The pigmentation is intense, if you're looking for the blackest of black then this is the one you want. Not once have I had to go over my liner when using this, one swoosh and it's perfect.


It is a little more pricey (£12.00) than I've paid for liner before, but it's worth every penny. I'll definitely be repurchasing when this one dries out. Which may I add, is taking a while!! I've had this opened for quite a while and it still works like the first day I tried it.

Now I need to try their skinny mascara too!!

Have you tried anything from Eyeko? What would you recommend?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment