Tuesday 7 October 2014

Make Up Revolution blush in Treat

Hi Beauts.

I bring to you yes, another make up revolution review. This time around I shall be reviewing their powder blush in 'Treat'



I currently own two other powder blushes from the brand, and was so impressed by the quality that I just had to add another to my collection.
I usually gravitate towards pinks, mauve's and berries, but decided to move out of my comfort zone and pick this shade up which is more of a peach blush.


As I already mentioned, this is a peach shade and is so pretty. I've worn this with and without bronzer and contour and just love it both ways.
Without bronzer and contour it just adds a little warmth to the cheeks and really makes the skin look glowy. With bronzer and contour, it definitely helps pull out the contour and helps the cheek bones look more defined and just brings the whole bronzed look together.

One of the reasons I've tried to stay away from peach shades in the past, is because I find them to be a little warm toned for me and can pull of quite an orange tone on my skin. However, this one doesn't do that at all and looks beautiful on my pale skin.

The pigmentation is so intense with all of the blushes I've tried from MUR and I find myself reaching for a stippling brush to apply as I can sometimes be a little heavy handed. They blend out so well and I've had no problem with fall out or them being too powdery.



For £1.00 per blush, we're really getting a bargain!!! I shall definitely be adding more shades to my ever expanding blush collection, and I look forward to trying out their cream blushes too.

What's your favourite Make Up Revolution item in your collection?

Stacey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment